• Double coated tapes and transfer adhesives for skin contact
• May be laminated to other roll materials
• PE, PET, PP, PVC, PU
• Used for thin film dressings, incise drapes, tape strips, etc.
- PE, PU, Closed and Open Cell
- Used for multi-layer foam dressings, bordered foam dressings, pediatric devices, and diagnostic components.
Hydrocolloid dressings are made up of a matrix of cellulose and other gel-forming agents such as gelatin and pectin. It is an occlusive dressing that helps maintain a moist wound healing environment. It also promotes autolysis and granulation. The dressings can be manufactured “thin” or “thick” with film or foam top.
Made of de-ionized water and polymers, hydrogel dressings provide a moist healing environment and absorb wound exudate. Cool and moist to the touch, they are used on dermal ulcers, burns, skin tears, and radiation burns.
• Breathable, elastic, tan, and custom colors
• Used for tube holders, wound care, tape strips, and electrodes
• Elastic, tan colored, cotton, acetate, vinyl cloth
• Used for wound care, tape strips, etc.